Our Exterior Painting Services
Your Home is the biggest investment you have made, it gives your family shelter, it gives you a peaceful place to go to after a stressful day at work, it's your safe place. Keeping the exterior of your home clean and well maintained is important to keep the value up and have a great curb appeal. We at Boston Metro offers exterior painting designed to meet your needs and the needs of your home. We inspect and point out needed repairs, we replace any rot trims/siding and we pick the right material with the highest quality to get the job right. Bellow is a list of what we do prior during and after.
Power/Scrub Wash the entire house to remove mildew & dirt.
- Drop cloth and cover to protect shrubs, flowers, work areas and surfaces not to be painted.
- Clean up, vacuum daily and upon completion around the property.
- Ensure surfaces are free of dirt, rust and moisture.
- Store equipment and materials in a designated location.
Caulk all exterior joints, seam, cracks and voids.
- Renail all loose wood, use Bondo compound to seal wood where required.
- Scrape and sand to remove peeling paint
- Provide surface applied protection to gutters, windows and light fixtures.
- Apply primer on surfaces where new coat painting will done.
- Start applying the finish coat on the siding ( With roller, brush or spray )
- Paint all window trim, fascias boards, soffits, corner boards and exposed window (prep, putty, paint)
- Paint Porches/Decks .
- Vacuum/Sweep around property to ensure no paint chip or any construction was left behind.
- Complete walk around with client and perform any touch ups necessary after final clean up.