Our Interior Painting Service
Interior paint can completely transform the look and mood of your home, and Boston Metro Painting understand that. Maybe you have your own ideas for the project – a touch up, a new color, or even a completely new vision. If that is the case, we can meet to discuss your ideas and give you a free quote for our services. A professional Designer will analyze your living space and make recommendations on what colors will work best for your home; you can then work with the Designer in choosing a final plan for your home interior
- Cover all surfaces not to be painted, cover all furnishing and floor
- Start all prep work by repairing walls cracks
- Apply caulking on all trim gaps and fill all wood holes
- Sand all walls, ceilings and trims to be painted
- Vacuum clean and wipe all walls, ceiling and trim prior to painting
- Start painting the ceiling (apply a coat of primer where needed )
- Continue painting the trims ( woodwork ) by brush or spray depending by the customer's preference
- Make all cuts around ceiling, wall corners and around trims
- Roll all the walls with a 9" inch roller.
- Remove all plastic covering from floor and furnishing.
- vacuum clean the floors and wipe all surfaces to leave house clean
- Complete walk around with client and perform any touch ups necessary after final clean up.